Register of Insolvencies
The register of insolvencies is a statutory register about the insolvency of individuals and businesses in Scotland.
Debt Action Forum (DAF) Roles and Responsibilities
The Debt Action Forum (DAF) come together through facilitated sessions for the purpose of:
1. Considering proposed debt solutions which may result in a Bill and make recommendations;
2. Consider current debt relief, debt advice and home repossessions legislation and guidance;
3. Propose how to improve debt information, guidance and publicity material and the collection and dissemination of statistics;
4. Understanding other stakeholder debt issues and recommend collective coherent proposals for debt advice, debt relief and debt management; and
5. Creating a report to Scottish ministers on recommendations, both legislative and non-legislative.