Register of Insolvencies
The register of insolvencies is a statutory register about the insolvency of individuals and businesses in Scotland.
Classes of Information
The AiB Publication Scheme consists of classes of information organised into 8 main topic areas:
- Who we are and what we do
- Strategies and performance
- Financial information
- Environmental Information
- Communications and publications
- Policies, procedures and internal guidance
- Lists and registers
Listed within these classes is the information AiB publish or intend to publish.