Register of Insolvencies
The register of insolvencies is a statutory register about the insolvency of individuals and businesses in Scotland.
Bankruptcy after 1 April 2008
The Accountant in Bankruptcy publishes a number of booklets containing information relating to debtors, creditors and the subject of bankruptcy. This section provides the information and guidance on bankruptcies awarded from 1 April 2008.
- DAIP - Debt Advice and Information Pack
- Debtor's Guide
- Debtor's Guide - Polish version
- Debtor's Guide - Spanish version
- Debtor's Guide - Turkish version
- Creditor's Guide
- Bankruptcy Restriction Guide
- Trust Deeds Guide