Media enquiries should be directed to AiB Communications by calling
- 0300 200 2636 (during office hours)
- or by emailing AiB Communications.
Communications staff can assist on queries relating to:
- Operational information
- Statistics, data and trends
- Technical aspects of bankruptcy and insolvency legislation
- Debt Arrangement Scheme (DAS) related queries
- Requests for quotes from AiB officials
AiB cannot disclose personal information relating to specific cases. The Register of Insolvencies is a publicly accessible register providing case information on insolvent individuals and companies. The information is provided for the purposes of making creditors aware of any cases they may have an interest in be able to make a claim for any outstanding debts.
A Media Briefing Pack is available which details our mission, values and services.
If you find any issues with the AiB website, please contact us.
Outside weekday office hours (9.00am - 4.30pm) and at weekends, journalists should ring 0131 556 8400. Calls are logged by security staff. The press officers aim to provide a helpful service to journalists and reply to all media enquiries within agreed deadlines.