If you need require further information about contract opportunities or have a general enquiry, you can contact us or call on 0300 200 2600
Useful External Publications & Information
- Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) - Published by the European Union Website: www.tsonline.co.uk
- Business Information Publications (BIP) Ltd. Website: www.bipcontracts.com
Address: Park House, 300 Glasgow Road, Shawfield, Glasgow, G73 1SQ
Tel: 0141 332 8247
- Tenders electronic daily (TED) - (is the internet version of the Supplement to the Official Union and the quickest way of accessing over 700 Invitations to Tender published daily. Access to TED is free of charge. If you have any questions on the publication of a particular notice and/or on searching for notices in general, you can contact the TED Helpdesk: E-mail: Ted.firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: (+352) 2929-42700
- (Systeme d' Information pur les Marches Publics) SIMAP- Internet site providing background information on procurement and links to other sites with procurement opportunities across the European Union and beyond.
- The Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform (BERR) website gives small businesses information on dealing with the Government, research findings and new initiatives being taken forward.
- The Office of Government Commerce (OGC) have a number of websites which provide useful information:
OGC website - (see selling) have published a guide, 'Tendering for Government Contracts', which sets out the opportunities and benefits within the public sector and offers advice on how to bid for Government contracts.
- Code for Central Civil Government Purchasers a published guide to 'working with suppliers' to be shared with suppliers. This sets out the core values for working with suppliers and is a statement of good practice generally.
- Supplying Government provides useful information on bidding for Government contracts, contract information and advertised contract opportunities.