Class 4: What AiB spends and how it spends it
Information about our strategy for, and management of, financial resources in sufficient detail to explain how we plan to spend public money and what has actually been spent.
- Annual Report and Accounts
- Statements on expenditure
- Budget allocation (contained within AiB's Business Plans)
- Pay and grading structure (Scottish Government Salary Data)
- Board Member remuneration (contained with AiB's Annual Reports)
- Expenses policies and procedures (Scottish Government HR Staff Handbook)