The following information is for use by trustees of trust deeds and also creditors and debtors who want to know more about the process. All related guidance, including publications and legislation required for trust deeds are listed below.
Temporary coronavirus measures
As we move beyond the pandemic, several emergency provisions have now become permanent legislation. The remaining temporary legislative and operational measures in place are outlined in our current coronavirus measures section and will reviewed regularly.
To receive this newsletter, please register for updates.
Notes for Guidance
This section provides the protected trust deeds Notes for Guidance for trustees post bankruptcy reform - 1 April 2008, the protected trust deeds Notes for Guidance for the regulations introduced with effect from 28 November 2013 - 29 November 2016 and the protected trust deeds Notes for Guidance from 30 November 2016.
- PTD Notes for guidance - PTD protocol (with effect from 1 November 20
- PTD Notes for Guidance for trustees (with effect from 30 November 2016)
- PTD Notes for Guidance for trustees (with effect 1 April 2015 - 29 November 2016)
- PTD Notes for Guidance for trustees (with effect from 28 November 2013 to 31 March 2015)
- PTD Notes for Guidance for trustees (with effect from 1 April 2008 to 27 November 2013)
Sensitivity Obligation - Public registers
Trust Deed Publications
Each guide may also avalaible in alternative languagues. Please email AiB Facilities management to request a translation.
All forms required for a trust deed from 30 November 2016 are listed below:
- Form 1 - Notice to register insolvencies by Trustee under trust deed for the benefit of creditors
- Form 1A – Consents required for exclusion of a secured creditor from a Protected Trust Deed
- Form 1B - Agreement in respect of heritable property
- Form 2 – Statement of claim by creditor in a trust deed
- Form 2A - Income and Expenditure
- Form 3 - Trust deed protection proposal and application
- Form 4 – Statement of Status of a Protected Trust Deed
- Form 4A - Employees payment instruction to employer
- Form 4B - Trustees payment instruction to employer
- Form 4C - Payment variation instruction to employer
- Form 5 – Application for discharge of debtor
- Form 6 – Application of Discharge of Trustee
- Form 7 – Statement of realisation and distribution of Estate
Astra release notes