How do I complain?
You can complain in person at our office or in writing:
1 Pennyburn Road
By phone: 0300 200 2600
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is easier for us to resolve complaints if you make them quickly and directly to the AiB officer or team concerned. Please talk to a member of our staff regarding what you are complaining about. They can try to resolve any problems on the spot.
When complaining, tell us:
- your full name and address
- your AiB refernce number - if you have one
- as much as you can about the complaint
- what has gone wrong
- how you want us to resolve the matter
Detailed information about the complaints process and timescales can be found in the AiB complaints handling process.
How long do I have to make a complaint?
- the event you want to complain about, or
- finding out that you have a reason to complain, but no longer than 12 months after the event itself
What happens when I have complained?
1. frontline resolution
- request additional information from you and/or a third party, and
- give you a full response to the complaint within 20 working days of its receipt.
What if I am not satisfied with how AiB has dealt with my complaint?
- a complaint that has not gone through our full complaints process;
- events that happened, or that you became aware of, more than a year ago;
- a matter that has been or is being, considered in court;
- a complaint regarding a data protection or freedom of information matter, or
- a complaint for which there is another process by which you can complain – e.g. a decision by a trustee which can be appealed to a sheriff.
99 McDonald Road
Opening hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 9am-5pm, Tuesday 10am-5pm.