During COVID-19, See our business contingency section which has updated legislation, application forms and guidance specifically for use during the pandemic.
- Moratorium Application - Form 33
- Debtor Application Pack - you should only complete the application pack if you are applying for your own bankruptcy or if you are the recognised executor of a deceased individual’s estate or if you have Power of Attorney for a person where the court documentation clearly states your authorisation to apply for bankruptcy
- Debtor Application Pack - Part 2 - for use when completing an application on BASYS only
- Debtor Application Pack Guidance - guidance for completing a debtor application on BASYS only
- Moratorium Application - Trusts, Partnerships, Etc.- Form 34
- Entity Bankruptcy Application Pack - you should use this pack if you are a trust, a partnership (including a dissolved partnership), a body corporate or an unincorporated body but not a limited company, or a limited partnership (including a dissolved partnership) within the meeting of the Limited Partnership Act 1907.
- Equality Monitoring Form - AiB is keen to gather equalities data to assist with the development of future policies. If you are applying for bankruptcy online through BASYS we would, therefore, ask that you complete and submit the Equality Monitoring Form with your BASYS application. This information will remain anonymous and not form part of your application.