The Debt Arrangement Scheme (Scotland) Amendment Regulations 2019 will come into force on 4 November 2019.
In preparation for this, we have developed a series of letters, legislative summaries and forms to help different stakeholders understand the changes within DAS. These include;
- The Debt Arrangement Scheme (Scotland) Amendment Regulations - aide Memoire
- Instruction to all free to client money advisers
- Instruction to all DAS registered Continuing Money Advisers
- Instruction to all creditors
- DAS - Roles, Responsibilities and Obligations - Guidance for all DAS Payments Distributors from 4 November 2019
- Application to register as a Debt Arrangement Scheme (DAS) approved Payments Distributor
All documents can be found on the guidance section of our website as well.
Further information will follow in due course.